Govt. Degree College , Kunjwani/Sainik Colony Jmmu.

Grievances Readdressal

Grievances of students and staff are redressed by a committee constituted for this purpose. Students and Staff may use website or write to the Principal and drop in complaint box, which is regularly opened by the committee. A complainant is desired to be specific and clear about his/her grievance and shall support his/her grievance, if possible with logical arguements. Efforts are always made for quick disposal of grievance.You can also register your grievance at e-mail: [email protected] or you can also register using the grievance form.

Online Grievance Submission Form